On the Advanced Style blog they gave 5 Secrets to Vitality With Joyce Carpati.
1. "I believe in getting my blood flowing first thing in the morning and I am off to the gym for a 1 hour class of TAI CHI."
(Right there is a deal breaker for me. I'm not going to anybody's gym before breakfast.)
2. "I then have my favorite breakfast of Vitality--, Grapefruit, a large bowl of OATMEAL with coconut milk and my largest mug of decaf coffee."
(How about yogurt with frozen blueberries and leaded coffee?)
3. "Pick up my newspapers and read them through. I prefer the real thing, no internet news for me."
(Why is newspaper news real and internet news not real?)
4. "I try to NEVER waste a day. I plan every day to meet a friend and do something of interest. I am off to the Frick today. A wonderful show of Van Dyck."
(Well excuse me, oh that we all had this option. My day depends on what I need to do for Bob and he isn't always interesting.)
5. "Then I pursue my hobby. I SING, SING, SING. Find an interest you can love. Dance, take a film course, have you tried your hand at painting? There is so much to give you vitality and pleasure in life. Ladies, WAKE UP, DO IT, You will be happier, more interesting and very happy with yourself."
(I've never been able to sing, dance or paint. Knitting socks just doesn't seem the same.)
Her picture looks like these 5 secrets have served her well. She does appear to have vitality. If this is the recipe for vitality I'm in trouble.
All teasing aside, I hope all of us seek in our own way to remain vital. What do you do to maintain vitality?