Meet my constant companion. I've never experienced an addiction quite like this one. It's profound.
Oddly I seldom ever use it as a phone (I hate phones). If it rang I wouldn't know how to answer it. I use it occasionally to call home to check on Bob, and I have to think about it when I do that.
I have the iPhone 6 which has a bigger screen. Absolutely love it. Highly recommend it.
1) The camera is great and easy to use.
2). I use the Blogger app to post to my blog. The only thing I haven't found a way to do is attach a link. If I need to use a link I write my post on my phone and use the desktop computer to add the link.
3). Read books using the Kindle app.
4). Listen to books using the Audible app.
5). Listen to library audible books using the OverDrive app.
6). Do banking through my bank's app.
10) Read blogs.
11) Variety of news apps.
12) Jigsaw Puzzle app.
13) WordSearch app.
14) Simplenote app where I keep all our medical information, medical history, list of surgeries, list of prescription and OTC drugs, and the names and phone numbers of all the doctors we see. Very handy for medical appointments.
15) Pages app that allows me to do word processing. I wrote two letters just the other day. Don't write a lot of letters anymore.
18) YouTube app
19) Podcasts app
20) Text, I'm in love with texting.
21) NASA TV app
23) Glucose Recorder app for tracking my glucose counts.
24) MyFitnessPal app for tracking calories and carbs.
25) Garden app for identifying flowers, plants and butterflies. I learned about this app from Kay at Musings.
26) Panda app for music
27) TuneIn app for radio
I do not use it for my calendar. I'm hanging on to my paper calendar.
I also have a mini iPad that I use some but not a lot.
I'd like to know what you use on your phone that I have not listed. I'm always looking for new apps.