Portland, Oregon

Portland, Oregon

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Ghost In My House


I have never believed in ghosts and always thought people who did were a little weird.  I think I am going to be forced to rethink that opinion.  You see a ghost has apparently moved into our home.  I mostly see evidence of a visit in the kitchen. 


Sometimes I find the ice maker like this.  I have never thought airing an ice maker was a good idea but there must be something I do not know.  I find this often and wonder why a ghost would do this.

It is fine with me if this ghost wants to use the microwave but why not close the door?  Are ghosts afraid of the dark?  Perhaps the added light in the room is the idea behind this happening.


Does coffee taste better if the water in the coffee maker reservoir is exposed to room air for hours? I might understand airing coffee.  I love the smell of coffee but water?

I actually think I have been living with this ghost 53 years.

Does such a ghost visit your house?

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, yes. A similar ghost lives here. He can't seem to push a chair back under a table after he has sat in it. He leaves lights on in rooms once he leaves them. Worst of all, he seldom remembers to wipe his feet after he comes in from outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, and he is a messy one, besides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not here. I have trained my mate to be almost as OCD as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one in my house (and also in the Workshop) who turns the heat up so high that I have sweat dripping off my nose. Must be cold when one is a ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure you married him but he is a handsome fellow so I can see why you cut him slack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In actual proflowers coupons codes change the traditional supply chain method and the uprooting it.

    ReplyDelete